The in-home care you need when you need it.
Deaconess Abundant Life Services is a business, but more importantly, we’re a calling. We’re also a not-for-profit, which allows us to put people first and focus on providing the best possible care for your loved one. Our compassionate, dedicated caregivers use the latest technology and methods, and are backed by a Nurse Care Manager, who’s available 24/7 for support.
Get Help Now—Call
Nurse-managed care that changes with you.
Great caregivers never rest on their laurels, and great clinicians lead with solutions at every turn. Here’s our process for continuous improvement.
- We ask the hard questions—and we keep asking.
- We care for the whole person.
- We pay attention.
- We communicate—with you and each other.
- We learn.
- We innovate.
- We implement.
- We repeat.
Personalized in-home services
Your loved one’s Personal Care Plan will contain services from several categories. Click a category to see a partial list of services, but remember that we’ll work with you to address any issue you don’t see addressed here.
Our specially trained caregivers have plenty of ways to keep your loved one active, engaged and energized, including:
- Conversation and storytelling
- Word puzzles
- Cooking sessions
- Reading aloud
- Errands, outings, etc.
- Guided by Alzheimer’s Association best practices
- Person-centered care designed to create joyful interactions
- Engaging activities customized to your loved one’s cognitive and physical abilities
- Meal preparation with attention to proper, wholesome nutrition
- Light housekeeping
- Fall prevention strategies
- Assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting and ambulation
- Medication management and assistance
- Transportation to and from medical appointments, errands, etc.
- Communication and collaboration with palliative/hospice agencies
- Medication support
- Skin care
- Comfort care to support your loved one’s dignity
- Development and updating of care plan to meet changing care needs
- In home supervision and training of caregivers
- Nurse to nurse collaboration with other care providers (senior living communities, VNA, Hospice)
- Coordination of care across continuum
- Transitions from hospital to home
If you ever need help, one of our Nurse Care Managers (not a call center operator) is just a phone call away and ready to help. Fast.
Fill out the form below and we’ll respond quickly. For help now, call (978) 402-8620.
"*" indicates required fields